Pretoria Wedding Venues with The Wow Factor
Finding and selecting the wedding venue of their dreams is one of the first things a newly engaged couple does once the big question has been asked, and the proposal accepted.
There cannot be many, if there are any, bridal couples seeking a world-class, unique wedding venue in Pretoria who would knowingly bypass the five-star wedding facilities on offer, which includes a large, elegant, Tuscan styled villa, authentically set amongst olive trees on a ridge overlooking the Jacaranda City.
Our Monte, Our Ridge
This is indeed the perfect setting and location for one of Pretoria’s truly fine wedding venues, which is a lovingly tended estate and guest house called Castello di Monte – the Castle of the Mountain. We are located on a prominent ridge in one of the most prestigious suburbs of Pretoria, Waterkloof Ridge.
Castello di Monte is unlike other guest houses. Our aim is to change people’s understanding about what a guest house could be. In this instance, it includes a five-star grading and all the luxuries expected of five-star accommodation and high-end, sophisticated venues.
Our website’s photographs and virtual tours, which illustrate various rooms, spaces, wedding venues, and panoramic day and ultra-romantic night time views over Pretoria, give you a good idea of what to expect at Castello di Monte. However, nothing really comes close to the breathtaking personal experience of our establishment, as attested to by many of our former wedding parties and guests.
Wedding Venues on Pretoria’s Waterkloof Ridge
When you choose Castello di Monte, you can expect the following:
- Choice of wedding/reception venues (also ideal for bridal showers), and optional accommodation in nine sumptuous suites.
- Optional private, in-room wellness/relaxation treatments available.
- On-site sauna and steam shower.
- Outstanding location on an expansive estate.
- Gorgeous, exceptionally romantic honeymoon suite.
- Three wedding options: breakfast or lunch nuptials (ceremony and reception, or reception only), later afternoon/evening wedding (includes exclusive use of the entire Castello di Monte villa and its accommodations, consisting of nine luxurious guest suites), or marrying elsewhere and spending your honeymoon night in our romantic villa.
- Award-winning venue, including SA-Venues.com’s 2018 Guests’ Choice Award.
Immensely important as it is, your wedding venue is not only the place where the marriage ceremony is concluded, and/or the subsequent celebration takes place, but it is also the backdrop for your most special day, which you want recorded photographically, as well as in the minds and fondest memories of all your guests and yourself. Choose Castello di Monte’s perfectly romantic five-star Pretoria wedding venues for your special day.