One of Gauteng’s Most Wondrous, Intimate Wedding Venues
Nowadays, ever increasing numbers of couples who are planning their dream weddings in Gauteng and elsewhere in South Africa are opting for somewhat smaller, more intimate, and more exclusive functions. They would much rather focus on inviting only those guests to whom they’re particularly close, without whom their special, big day would feel incomplete.
Intimate Luxury and Exclusivity
They view a lengthy guest list, padded with enormous numbers of people with partners whom they barely know, as far too impersonal. Quality time, spent exclusively with special guests, is their preference.
This invariably means that their Gauteng venue needs to be breath-taking in its beauty, uniqueness, and exclusivity, perfect for hosting elegant, luxurious, sophisticated, and intimate functions. All too often, typical Gauteng venues specialise in catering for large numbers of guests. Intimate events may be required to “share” reception space with other guests. Alternatively, hosts are compelled to reserve use of an entire venue that is far too large and impersonal.
Five-Star Castello Di Monte
The focus at Castello Di Monte in Pretoria is on elegance, luxury, exclusivity, and discreetly personal, five-star service. We are one of Gauteng’s premier wedding venues, located in the tranquil, leafy, prestigious eastern Pretoria suburb of Waterkloof Ridge, overlooking the Jacaranda City.
Castello Di Monte is a Tuscan-styled villa, a five-star guest house, surrounded by gardens featuring olive trees and lavender to enhance the Tuscan ambience. We offer all the amenities and facilities to ensure that your intimate function is memorable and unsurpassed in its luxurious elegance. Our function rooms accommodate a maximum number of 35 guests.
Features and Options
- Breakfast or lunch weddings (ceremony and reception or reception only).
- Three-course set breakfast menu or full English breakfast
- Choice of two, three-course lunch menu options.
- Later afternoon/evening weddings, for the wedding ceremony and reception.
- Exclusive use of the villa is compulsory, which includes ceremony and reception venues, all nine guest accommodation suites (sleeping a total of 18 guests), plus delicious breakfast the next morning, before checkout at 11:00
- Two three-course dinner menu options.
- Bridal couple spends ultra-special wedding night in super luxurious honeymoon or presidential suite at Castello Di Monte after the party.
- Couple is welcomed to their accommodation suite with a bottle of sparkling wine, a surprise gift, and a rose petal bedding turndown.
- The next morning, breakfast is served on the panoramic deck, subject to availability of deck venue space.
We’ve only listed the bare bones of our Tuscan-inspired Gauteng venue options and features here, but invite you to browse through the images and information on our web pages, and we especially look forward to receiving your enquiries, followed by your exclusive, intimate venue booking.