Wedding Venues Gauteng
Grand Weddings and Venues in Gauteng – Big or Intimate
While some bridal couples in Gauteng and elsewhere still have their hearts set on having a huge wedding in one of the limited venues that are large enough to accommodate several hundred guests, more and more soon-to-be-wed couples worldwide and in trend-setting Gauteng are opting for a dreamy intimate affair, inviting only their nearest and dearest to share this most special, momentous occasion with them.
Pros and Cons
There are pros and cons to both options, and yet, smaller weddings are still emerging as hot favourites amongst many 21st century altar-bound couples. Most of the pros of one are simultaneously the cons of the other. To help you decide, prioritise the significance that big and small marriage celebrations represent to you.
- Do you fancy a big, society bash, because you want to include everyone you know and do not want to exclude anyone from your guest list, or would you rather spend intimate, quality, personal time and have more face to face interaction with those who have come to attend your nuptials? Keep in mind that it is expected of the newlyweds to circulate amongst their guests.
- If your wedding and its venue are smaller and more intimate, your guest list will probably only consist of people to whom you are really close. By making it clear that you have decided on a small wedding before your invitations are sent out, you will avoid offending people who you are not inviting. Most, who know you, will understand, respect, and support your decision to keep things compact.
- Both types of weddings and venues in and around Gauteng may be upmarket and grand, since grand is not necessarily indicative of size in this case.
- You will have many more venues in Gauteng from which to choose if you keep numbers smaller, whilst your budget may be able to accommodate more luxuries and extras for your guests to enjoy, in your company.
- You can consider including post-party overnight accommodation or the exclusive use the entire venue for your guests in addition to your own honeymoon suite, providing that numbers are manageable and limited, as in an intimate function.
Gauteng’s Grand Villa Venue
We specialise in exclusive, intimate weddings at Castello Di Monte, our grand, 5-star Tuscan-styled villa guesthouse in Waterkloof Ridge, Pretoria, one of Gauteng’s major cities. Currently, until 31 March 2020, we are offering a significant discount of 15% on our breakfast, lunch, and late afternoon/evening wedding packages, which cater for a maximum number of 35 guests.
Just imagine spending your dream big day with your special guests, in the lap of luxury and the grand style of hosts to whom the finer things in life truly matter, the folks at your premier intimate venue – Castello Di Monte.